Our address is 109 Coldstore Rd, Lenswood, South Australia, 5240.
The driveway is 1 km north from the hardware store and bowls club and on the left hand side. We suggest you use a UBD to plan your route here, as GPS devices often recommend an indirect route. If you are navigating electronically, feel free to use our QR code or google maps (below).
Suggested routes from Adelaide:
- Direct, windy, scenic - Magill Rd (via Norton Summit), Adelaide-Lobethal Road, left onto Coldstore Road.
- Direct, less windy, scenic - Greenhill Road (via Uraidla), Basket Range Road, Adelaide-Lobethal Road, left onto Coldstore Road.
- Less direct, less windy, less scenic - South-Eastern Freeway (exit Bridgewater), Carey Gully Road, right onto Rangeview Road, right onto Greenhill Road, left onto Deviation Road, right onto Adelaide-Lobethal Road, left onto Coldstore Road.
- Onkaparinga Valley Road to Balhannah, Bridge Road (turns into Greenhill Road), right at Swamp Road, right onto Adelaide-Lobethal Road, left onto Coldstore Road.
Suggested route from Tea Tree Gully :
- North East Road, Adelaide-Mannum Road, right at Tippet Road (Chain of Ponds), left onto Gorge Road, right onto Cudlee Creek Road, right onto Foxes Creek Road (this becomes Coldstore Road).